Arc Pathway is committed to protecting the privacy of your data
- Arc Pathway Ltd is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioners Office (registered number: ZA518754).
- Arc Pathways Ltd’s data resides with Microsoft Azure, a cloud based data centre. Azure leads the industry with the most comprehensive compliance coverage, enabling Arc Pathway to meet all of our regulatory obligations giving our clients peace of mind that their data is safe and secure.
- All of your data is stored on secure servers and back-ups are made in real time.
- Arc Pathway and Microsoft Azure actively protect your data.
- Arc Pathway use TLS technology to ensure secure connections so only you can see your Early Years Setting Information
- All passwords are encrypted and access to Arc Pathway can only be given by the Early Years Provider.
- Only Owners and Managers can enable and disable access for all staff members, which adds an extra layer of security.